Sunday, October 2, 2011

Brown Hat

I laugh at people. It’s the honest truth. We are really weird creatures. We pick our noses, sniff our farts, and sing in the car. (Don’t' deny it, you know its true) And when I see someone doing these things I laugh, because its funny and ironic.

Which is why I bring up Brown Hat. Whose name shall remain nameless, unless you know who I’m talking about. Then we can laugh together at the awkwardness of this human.

I have had the pleasure of having two classes with Brown Hat thus far into my college career. I am truly blessed. In each class I can not tell you exactly what was taught, only what behaviors I have noticed from this fascinating species. Call me a stalker if you must, I am just amazed.

You may be asking yourself why I am calling the individual Brown Hat. The reason being that they wear a Brown hat almost every day. No Joke. Now I can understand a relationship with a favorite article of clothing. I could wear my yellow hoodie everyday, but I don’t. I must wear other clothing because it is demanded by modern society. People, especially women, notice clothing. So one must change up their outfits in order to be truly accepted by normal society.

I began to notice the trend of Brown Hat wearing their indeed brown hat in the spring semester of 2011, when I had my first class with this individual. I turned to my friend and said “I think they they have worn that hat everyday this week.” My friend replied that indeed they had.

To my surprise in my fall semester of 2011, I was shocked to see Brown Hat in yet another class with me. Since  the first day of class in my fall semester, I have been keeping track of The Hat. So far 13 out of 15 days, the Brown hat has been worn.

Now you might say that I am being cruel. Which is possible, but I consider myself a brilliant scientist studying a new species. Let me remind you that it is not only the Hat that I find so peculiar. But also the individual as a whole.

But alas, I must end my pontification. If I reveal the species as a whole my research might sound rash and harsh. So I will slap you upfront with the brunt of the information while slowly telling you the rest.

hatt

No comments:

Post a Comment