Monday, October 3, 2011

The Worst Part

Lately, it seems like everyone and their pet moose is sick. Whether they are just barely beginning to feel the symptoms of the sickness, in the full blown sick, or in the stages of “getting over it”. It is going around. This mysterious sickness is catching on and fast.

I have been lucky enough to contract this disease and let me tell you what utter bliss it has been. Hot eyes, congested nasal passageways, and who could forget the raspy sore throat!

KIDDING

This week horrible. I can not tell you how much snot that I have gotten rid of. But if it wasn’t for this handy dandy medicine, it could have been much worse.

images Airborne is amazing. You drop one tablet into water, it fizzles away, then you drink it. Super easy and it doesn’t taste super bad. Airborne helps to protect you from sick bugs and cuts your sick time in half. Pure magic. I usually take one when I feel a beastly sore throat coming on or when my eyes get hot (my eyes get hot when I am getting sick, weird huh).

BUT, what I have discovered this past week it the worst part the sick process. Most people would day that the whole sickness is bad, but I have pin pointed the heart and soul of the worst part. The morning.

Usually everyone falls asleep feeling slightly better. But as soon as you wake up your are slapped with all your symptoms. Your nasal passageways are once again jam packed with snot, your throat raspy if is there at all. Then as the day goes on, your voice resumes it “normal” sick voice. Your nose drains with aid of tissue and drugs. Then you must return to your bed in the evening, only to be slapped by your sickness in the morning… Again.

Which qualifies the morning as the worst part of being sick.

Side Note: I would suggest the lime flavored airborne, its pretty much amazing!

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY AGREE!!!! Mornings are the worst for me too! In the day, I'm like, "Oh yeah, totally kicked this thing, not sick anymore, viruses! Take that!" And then I wake up in the morning and can't talk, can't breathe, and greyish-green stuff is coming out of several different parts of my face. It's uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete